Epson WorkForce WF-7011 Driver Free DownloadEpson WorkForce WF-7011 Driver Free Download-Epson workforce WF-7011 is A3 color inkjet printers single capacity can be utilized for printing just. EPSON A3 WF-7011 is furnished with Ethernet (LAN) and Wifi to answer purchaser interest for printers A3 to be solid and suitable for the Office. Printer weight 12.3 kg has a physical measurement, 558 x 414 x 264 mm. Configuration appeared rich and sufficiently expansive to review A3 inkjet printer. This printer has a paper tray paper under the printer which can hold up to 500 sheets of paper of 80 grams.
Notwithstanding his capacity that has the capacity print on media up to A3 + paper size, print pace is one of the primary peculiarities offered by Epson. The rate offered is 34 ppm monochrome reports with A4 paper size, quick to inkjet printers. This rate is practically the same with Epson claims the average pace of standard laser printer for printing on A4 paper. Power utilization is just around 20 Watts of productive pots amid the print prepare, 3.7 Watts in slumber mode and 5.4 Watts out of gear mode is prepared. Epson claims that the printer is fit for printing A3 publications, graphs, and charts or tables A3 paper measure, furthermore by printing on littler paper. Epson workforce WF-7011 is likewise ready to print photograph quality pictures. Epson WF-7011 equipped for printing up to 5760 × 1440 dpi print determination innovation on account of variable size ink droplet framework (Variable-Sized droplet/VSDT) that are installed in Epson Piezo print head innovation micro. This system is utilized to get the results fine picture degree, for high contrast archives, photos or color.
Compatibility For Driver:
- Windows XP 32bit, 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit, 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit, 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit, 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
How to Installing:
The steps to perform the installation of software and drivers download:
- Once the download is complete and ready to be installed , click Open Folder , and then click the file that you downloaded . , And exe file name ending in . .
- You have received a default place to save the file. Click Next , and then wait while the installer extracts the files and prepare for installation .
- NOTE : If you want to close the Download Complete screen , browse to the folder just to have a place that you saved the exe file , and then click.
- When the start of the Install Wizard , follow the instructions on your screen to install the software.
Steps to uninstall:
This is the steps that we have provided to uninstall:
- Please open the Control Panel and click unistall a program
- Then Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall , alu you click yes
- Click Finish when the uninstall wizard has finished